Saturday 31 August 2013

35/52


{Harper}  Sometimes, you've just gotta close your eyes and belt out a song.

{Finn} Resting after his swimming lesson.
The B-sides (because two photos seems a little minimalist for me
{one girl band}
{it was one intense song}
{preparing to jump}
{not usually the happiest camper in the pool, I did quickly snap this fleeting smile. Mr Finn, I know swimming isn't one of your favourite things but I promise you that this is the only sport I will force you to participate in. Promise. }
{a mask making morning}
{gearing up for father's day}
{Me: "Finny, I would love a photo of your eyes looking at the camera. Can you show me your beautiful eyes?"
He's a literal thinker. Always has been. Not sure why I still frame questions this way.}
{off to another princess movie}
{window down, highway driving}

4 comments:

  1. harper is really rocking out - loooove the passion and dedication!!! and the wind blown shot is just glorious too! ahhhh literal finn - he makes me smile just like always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber!! It feels like ages since I've checked in on your blog! I'm so happy to get a few minutes to stop by.

    I love, love, LOVE the two portraits at the top. You captured Harper's movement and emotion so well. I just adore the waves in her hair too. Finn is so handsome, looking up at the camera so quiet and still. I like his rosy cheeks.

    The one of Finn pointing to his eyes made me laugh because that's exactly what Silas used to do to me. And, that last photo of Harper is gorgeous. So wild and free. He smile is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those images of Harper! I really needed a pick me up tonight and Harper totally cheered me up! She is just awesome and adorable. Your color in those photos is so beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the princess shot - made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete